Please scroll down to see all open positions
As the brewery’s production continues to increase, we face a growing challenge of fast paced operations within a limited warehouse space. While warehouse responsibilities were formerly shared amongst the Packaging Team, the Warehouse Lead will be focused on optimizing our warehouse space and ensuring smooth shipping and receiving. The Warehouse Lead will combine logistical expertise with hands-on hard work to move our production to the next level.
- Receive work orders and pick/stage orders for distribution
- Unload all incoming shipments and load all outgoing shipments
- Organize warehouse, cold room, and facility for efficient operations
- Communicate with OBC Production Team and distributor warehouse personnel to coordinate timely order fulfillment
- Conduct routine and month-end inventory hard counts and analysis
- Develop working knowledge of brewery management software for all shipping, receiving, and inventory management tasks
- Conduct/oversee planned and emergency maintenance of forklift, scissor lift, pallet jacks, and warehouse facility as needed
- Provide forklift training for new team members
- Assist packaging and brewing teams, and other tasks, as deemed necessary by management
- 2 years experience working in a manufacturing or warehouse facility
- 2 years experience operating a forklift (certification provided by OBC if needed)
- Working knowledge of industry standard shipping and receiving terminology and procedures
To apply for the Warehouse Lead role, please send resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
OBC is looking for Brand Ambassadors who reside in Northern Virginia and Charlotte, NC to help represent O’Connor Brewing Co. at special events and festivals in those markets. If you’re a craft beer enthusiast who is looking for a part-time gig that involves educating people about craft beer and the O’Connor brand, then this may be the opportunity for you!
If you’re interested in becoming a brand ambassador for OBC, please send a cover letter and resume to email@example.com and include “Brand Ambassador” in the subject line.