COVID Guidelines and Procedures
Steps to Ensure Guest Safety:
Here at O’Connor Brewing Company, we are constantly following any and all guidance from the CDC and our state public health officials to ensure our teams safety. All of our protocols for any employee that becomes sick, gets diagnosed, or exposed are up to date with these current guidelines. Any employees who show symptoms of COVID-19 are required to stay home and not return to work until all steps are completed via state and CDC guidelines.
The following apply to all OBC Employees During Operations:
- All staff will be required to be wearing a face mask at all times during operations. This also includes our Production Team before our Tasting Room is open to the public.
- Our Team is required to practice frequent hand washing throughout their shifts.
- Socially distanced tables (6ft separation between seated tables)
- Our Tasting Room Team sanitizes every table and seating immediately after use. Once the table is safe for seating, it is marked Cleaned for guest awareness.
- All of our beer can be served in disposable containers upon request in the Tasting Room and Outside Bar.
- Contactless Credit Card payments are an option and recommended to enhance guest/staff safety. All tablets are sanitized after every individual use.
- Limiting party size to 8 or less. Per our COVID guidelines, we will change this policy as the restrictions mandate.
- Hand sanitizer available for all guests at all points of service.
- Curbside and Delivery options available.
- Dogs are welcome in our outdoor Beer Garden.
- We are restricting total capacity during busy days to ensure that we can maintain our social distancing and 1/2 capacity status per VA guidelines.
We are committed to continuing to serve our community during this pandemic safely and efficiently. We ask for all of our guests to follow proper social distancing while visiting us and to abide by the safety protocols we’ve instilled to ensure a safe environment for all! Thank you for your continued support.