Duties & Responsibilities:
• Fosters a strong team bond through the ability to listen, learn, pass along information and coach.
• Enables and supports individual team members to achieve personal and professional goals by always targeting improvement.
• Engages in strong and fluid communication with the management team in the spirit of teamwork and collaboration.
• Embraces brewery-wide safety programs and initiatives and enforces adherence within the department.
• Assists and takes lead on the continual revision and re-development of SOP’s within the department.
• Critically observes daily operations to shape and mold efficiencies in departmental operations.
• Heads all aspects of packaging operations: equipment, packaging construction, and work areas concerning strict cleanliness and proper operation.
• Communicates with management to optimize beer scheduling as well as personnel scheduling to successfully and efficiently meet production demands.
• Assists and leads the charge in day to day floor operations.
• Other duties and responsibilities as needed.
• 3-5 years minimum experience in a liquid packaging environment (beer, soda, water, milk, etc.)
• A team-oriented focus and desire to work collaboratively with the Director of Brewing Operations.
• Ability to mentor and teach others. • Strong organizational skills.
All Production Positions:
• Ability to report for work in a timely manner.
• Willingness to work on varying shift schedules, including weekends and overnights.
• Ability to complete a variety of physical tasks that may include heavy lifting, climbing, balancing, stooping, kneeling, crouching, crawling, reaching, standing, walking, pushing, pulling, lifting, grasping, and repetitive motion.
• Ability to clearly communicate with coworkers and management in verbal and written form.
• Must have sufficient visual acuity and hearing in order to safely operate machinery, safely operate motor vehicles, and to perform work in a neat and thorough manner.
Safety is the top priority; however, members of the Production Team may be subject to:
• Cold, hot, and/or noisy working environment.
• Hazards, such as proximity to moving mechanical parts, moving vehicles, electrical current, working on scaffolding or high places, exposure to heat, or exposure to chemicals.