OBC is looking for Brand Ambassadors who reside in Richmond, Charlottesville, Blacksburg, Northern Virginia and Fredericksburg to help represent O’Connor Brewing Co. at special events and festivals in those markets. If you’re a craft beer enthusiast who is looking for a part-time gig that involves educating people about craft beer and the O’Connor brand, then this may be the opportunity for you!
If you’re interested in becoming a brand ambassador for OBC, please send a cover letter and resume to email@example.com and include “Brand Ambassador” in the subject line.
Regional Sales Representative, Maryland & Washington DC
As a Regional Sales Rep for O’Connor Brewing Company, your first responsibility is to represent the brewery with a positive, professional, can-do attitude at all times. This is a high energy position. Multi-tasking, weekly strategy planning and reporting, strong organizational skills, proactive work approach, excellent customer service and sales skills, working evenings and weekends, constant communication with accounts, distributors, and manager are key requirements for this position.
As Regional Sales Rep for O’Connor Brewing Company LLC, your position includes, but is not limited to, the following responsibilities:
- Develops and nurtures value-enhancing strategic partnerships with key on and off premise accounts within assigned territory.
- Utilize sales tools (IRI, Nielsen, VIP) to analyze, develop, and execute strategic sales plans.
- Responsible for developing and executing key customer initiatives.
- Schedules and conducts regular sales calls with customers including business reviews and programming presentations.
- Adheres to quality standards for product freshness and presentation.
- Develops and implements POS materials and display enhancers.
- Responsible for store-level education and support.
- Responsible for all planning and communication required for flawless execution in the field.
- Conducts frequent surveys to ensure accurate pricing and programing is executed per quality standards.
- Performs administrative duties in a timely fashion (expense report, mileage reports, work calendar, surveys, and all other duties as they are assigned).
- Coordinates and participates in regularly scheduled sales meetings among distribution partners and internal brewery staff.
- Maintains and publishes updated account list including detailed communication history.
- Ability and willingness to maintain a flexible work schedule including evenings, weekends, and holidays as needed.
- Ability and willingness to participate in a myriad of customer-facing events such as festivals, store tastings, beer dinners, brewery tours, educational seminars, etc.
- Responsible for maintaining a professional demeanor and presentation at all times – including situations in which alcohol is present.
- Regular travel is required.
Job Type: Full-time
Applicants with at least two years experience in Outside Sales and holding a Bachelor’s degree or higher will be preferred.
Applicants must reside in Washington D.C. or Maryland and have a clean driving record and background check.
O’Connor Brewing Company offers a competitive base salary, commission, car allowance, health insurance, and 401K benefits.
Please send cover letter and resume firstname.lastname@example.org