Central Virginia Sales Representative
This is a MINIMUM 45 hours per week position.
As a Regional Sales Rep for O’Connor Brewing Company your first responsibility is to represent the brewery with a positive, professional, can-do attitude at all times. This is a high energy position. Multi-tasking, weekly strategy planning and reporting, strong organizational skills, proactive work approach, excellent customer service and sales skills, working evenings and weekends, constant communication with accounts, distributors, and manager are key requirements for this position.
Key duties include but are not limited to:
- Managing & Supporting Existing On and Off Premise Accounts
- Daily Account Visits
- Performing On and Off-Premise Promos Each Month (Setting up and Hosting Beer Tastings/Samplings, Hosting Beer Dinners, Pint & Cask Promos, or Beer Releases)
- Meeting with Wholesaler Directors, Craft Brand Managers, Team Leaders, and Sales Reps to develop selling strategies
- Presenting Weekly Strategy Plans and Detailed Weekly Recap Reports
- Ride-With Local Distributors to Sell
- Attending and Representing at all Festivals and Trade Shows as needed
- Attending and Representing Association meetings and events
- Performing Quality checks at all managed accounts
- Meeting with Grocery, Convenience and Restaurant/Bar managers to identify needs and issues
- Managing Expenses and Expense Reports
- Attending Weekly Sales Meeting with Manager via phone and in person (when available).
- Communicating with Wholesaler Craft Brand Manager Weekly
- 2-3 years of sales experience, preferably in alcohol sales
- Must be based in Richmond, VA or be willing to relocate
- Enthusiastic about craft beer and OBC
- Able to speak knowledgeably about OBC’s beer, mission, and company history
- A general understanding of craft beer and our industry is also key to performing this job.
- Being professional, organized, and persistent and creating a fun and positive customer experience is what is needed to provide a world-class experience and get this job done.
Interested applicants: please send your resume to email@example.com, with "Central VA Sales Rep" in the subject line of your email. The application deadline is April 27, 2018.