The O’Connor Brewing Co. Think Tank Society is a gathering of craft beer lovers who are invited to enjoy special beer offerings, early releases, parties, discounts and more. The Think Tank Society concept is the legacy of generations of brewers putting their collective heads together, sharing ideas for novel brews and carrying forth the spirit of beer as a communal experience.
Think Tank Society Benefits:
- A membership keychain.
- An exclusive hat.
- An embroidered Think Tank Society button-up shirt.
- Two 20oz Think Tank Society mugs; one for at-home use, and one stored here at the brewery for your convenience. The very first pour in your mug is free.
- 20oz pours in your Think Tank mug every time you come to the brewery (a quarter pint extra).
- Two catered dinner parties a year, exclusively for Think Tank members.
- Sneak peaks and first dibs on every OBC beer release.
- Twelve 22oz bottles of your choice (limited to three per beer release, except in cases of a one-bottle limit on extremely small-batch beer).
- 15% off all OBC merchandise (excludes online sales).
- 20% off all growler fills.
- VIP treatment at O’Connor’s four marquee events: St.Patrick’s Day/Anniversary Party, O’Connoroo, O’Ctoberfest, and Black Saturday.
- The opportunity to participate in a brewery-sponsored international “beer trip.”
- And a say in what we brew next. Think Tank Society members are invited every Thursday to try exclusive test-batch beers and help us decide what to brew on a large scale.
The deadline to register for a new membership in Think Tank Society is September 30.
- How much does a membership cost? A new membership is $250. With a combined retail value of $250 for the merchandise and bottles alone, the membership is of even greater value with discounts and VIP passes included.
- How can I purchase a membership? You can purchase a membership in our tasting room, or online at this link. Enrollment closes September 30.
- When will membership benefits go into effect? The first Think Tank Thursday will be October 13. On this day we will give Think Tank members a sneak peak of Hop Trick (which is released the next day), Susan Constant Wheat Wine and the Ironclad variant of Susan Constant (which are released that Saturday). You will also be able to pick up your first round of Think Tank goodies.
- When does the membership end? The membership will end September 30, 2017. The renewal fee at that point is only $100.
- Do the catered and VIP events include a guest, or is it strictly for people with the membership? We will offer a special ticket price to plus-one guests for the catered events, and we may or may not extend a VIP invitation for the larger brewery events–that one will depend on each event. Members will periodically receive a Think Tank newsletter keeping them up to speed on all of that info as it comes up.
- Do you allow out-of-state members? We do; however, we will not ship any bottles of beer. We will allow one trustee (TBD at time of enrollment) for any member, if you need someone local to pick up your bottles.
For current members, the deadline to renew your membership is August 31. You can purchase your membership renewal in the tasting room, or online at this link. The password to enter this restricted page was sent to the email you have on file with us.