Join The O’Connor Brewing Company Think Tank Society! A collective of craft beer enthusiasts, who are invited to enjoy special beer offerings, early releases, parties, discounts, and more. The Think Tank Society concept is the legacy of generations of brewers putting their collective heads together, and sharing ideas for novel brews and carrying forth the spirit of beer as a communal experience.
Think Tank Society Benefits:
- Your very own 20oz Think Tank Society mug to take home.
- All draught beer purchased at the brewery is served in a 20oz Think Tank mug = more beer at the regular pint price (a quarter-pint more to be exact)!
- Get served first on busy days at the Think Tank members only line located at the main bar!
- An exclusive Think Tank Society branded 64oz double-walled stainless steel growler.
- An exclusive Think Tank Society t-shirt.
- First dibs on newly released beers! All beer releases will be available on draught a day early for Think Tank members.
- Think Tank Thursdays: when we tap exclusive small batch brews, exclusively for members to enjoy.
- Two catered parties! A Fall Beer Dinner at the Virginia Aquarium, and a Spring Beer Dinner at Norfolk Botanical’s Hop & Grain Garden, with exclusive small batch beers and a few flagship favorites on tap. Dinner + 2 beers on us, with beer available for purchase afterward if you’re thirsty. Plus one tickets for non-members will be available for $20.
- VIP treatment at our four marquee events: O’Ctoberfest, Ibrik Day, St.Patricks/Anniversary Party, and O’Connoroo (VIP includes 2 beers on us + members only line at the main bar).
- A personalized membership card, which gives discounts on the following:
- Twelve rewards points to use towards free beer! 1 point for 22oz Bombers, 2 points for 4-Packs, 3 Points for 6-Packs (limited to 3 bottles per beer release, except in cases of a one-bottle limit for small batch releases).
- Every 10th growler fill purchase for $0.05 (fills with discounts, like 30% off for Growler Fill Thursday, do not apply towards this reward).
- Every 20th pint purchased for $0.05 (Pints with discounts and ½ pint purchases do not apply towards this reward).
- 15% off all OBC merchandise (does not include online purchases).
The deadline to register for a new membership in Think Tank Society is September 15.
- How much does a membership cost? A new membership is $250 +tax. With a combined retail value of $250 for the merchandise and bottles alone, the membership is of even greater value with discounts and VIP passes included.
- How can I purchase a membership? You can purchase a membership in our tasting room, or online at this link. Enrollment closes September 15.
- How can I renew a membership? For current members, the deadline to renew your membership is August 31. You can purchase your membership renewal in the tasting room, or online at this link. The password to enter this restricted page was sent to the email you have on file with us.
- When will membership benefits go into effect? For new members the 2017-2018 membership will go into effect on September 15, 2017.
- When does the membership end? The 2017-2018 memberships will end on September 30, 2018.
- Do you allow out-of-state members? We do; however, we will not ship any bottles of beer. We will allow one trustee (TBD at time of enrollment) for any member, if you need someone local to pick up your bottles.
- When do new members get to pick up their Think Tank swag? Swag will be available for pick up in our Tasting Room by November 1st, 2017.
- Will current members who purchase a renewal be able to get the new Think Tank swag (growler or hat)? Yes, renewed members will be able to purchase the new hat + growler at cost via the website or in our Tasting Room. Items must be purchased in advance ( at time of renewal), and will be available for pick up by November 1st, 2017.