*Private events that may close off portions of the brewery are not reflected on this calendar. Please call ahead to the brewery for info and/or to reserve a room for private use.
- This event has passed.
3rd Annual Nomarama Slider Competition
February 3 @ 2:00 pm - 7:00 pm
We are back for the 3rd time but this time we are Bigger, Better & MORE Burger!! $25 Gets you entry + 5 [FIVE] sliders + a voters card [Because Nomarama is for the people] -PORTION OF THE PROCEEDS BENEFIT Eggleston Services-
Join us as we bring you 5 more major Burger Players from in and around the 757:
- David “Regular Chef” Hannah of Regular Chef Jams & Stoley’s [1408 N Great Neck Rd # 105, Virginia Beach, VA]. Some of you may remember him as the under dog who came in on our 1st annual and cleaned house. Well he’s back, on to some big things and ready to remind people how he gets down.
- Kenneth Wright of Butcher’s Son Chesapeake [500 South Battlefield Blvd]. There is no bs in Butcher’s Son, come through and see what’s what!!
- Ralph Anderson of Repeal Bourbons and Burgers [202 22nd St, Virginia Beach, VA]. The “Speak Easy” of the VB Oceanfront strip also bangs out crazy burgers?? They definetly know a good time.
- Josh Gregory of The Public House [1112 Colley Ave, Norfolk, VA]. Back for the grudge match of the year…Josh has it out for that trophy and has a little something up his sleeves…you dont want to miss it.
- Travis Weiss of Rebellion D.C.[1836 18 St NW, Washington, DC]. When we asked Travis if we could count him in for the 3rd Annual his only response was, “How can I win two years in a row if I’m not there??”
Sooo its basically burger nirvana and you NEED to be there. This year we are adding a little extra element and tossing a “Special Ingredient” into the mix. Thanks to ARs Hot Southern Honey for coming through and supplying each chef with some extra flavor!! We will also be joined by the delicious Doughminion Donuts and smooth Vessel Craft Coffee… So while crushing burgers, make sure to have room for dessert and a perk!!
- February 3
2:00 pm - 7:00 pm